STUNNING GATED ESTATE
5 Beds • 3.5 Baths • 4050 SF • 65601 SF Lot • $3,595,000 SOLD
16 Walters Road, Ross, CA
This 5 bedroom, 3 full - 1 half bathroom, gated Ross estate was completed in 2005 by RV Stich Construction and is situated on 1.5 +/- acres and offers 4,050 +/- sqft. The thoughtful floor plan with multiple indoor / outdoor spaces creates an ideal setting to entertain and host large family gatherings.
Attention to detail is evident throughout with the finest design, craftsmanship, and extensive use of high end materials.
This stylish residence infuses stunning open spaces with a brilliant mix of natural sunlight and natures surroundings. This exceptional custom residence was architecturally designed to respond to the natural environment and embodies the essence of casual modern living.
The private grounds are nothing short of spectacular; an outdoor lovers paradise offering a multitude of hiking trails, your own private oak grove, and multiple spaces to enjoy your coffee or glass of wine while winding down from your daily events.
The grounds are graced with mature old growth trees, ample sunlight, outdoor BBQ station, private spa, walking paths, upper ‘look out’ space ideal for meditation or private yoga
-The grand scale living room offers rustic elegance with Beechwood hardwood flooring, volume ceilings with wood beams, and a beautifully designed stone fireplace which anchors this dramatic room. The walls of windows offer picturesque views of the Seminary, Mt. Baldy and the surrounding Ross Valley
-The elegant and formal dining room openings to the rear entertainment terrace providing a wonderful space for entertaining family and friends
-Intricately designed custom recessed lighting throughout creates the perfect ambience for entertaining
-The state of the art chef’s kitchen offers high end stainless appliances with Viking 6 burner gas range, Miele oven, convection oven & warming drawer, Marvel wine refrigerator, Miele dishwasher & additional Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawer, a large center island, peninsula counter seating with prep sink, striking limestone slab countertops, copper sink, custom cherry cabinets, an oversized walk-in pantry, and casual dining area with beautiful views of Mt. Baldy and the surrounding hills
- The family room is adjacent to the kitchen and invites comfortable everyday living, offering a stone fireplace, custom cabinetry with recessed television option. French doors lead to the lushly landscaped grounds with an inviting private patio ideal for entertaining and dining ‘al fresco’
-The main level offers a powder bath with custom ceramic sink and vanity
-Two luxurious bedrooms are located off of the main level offering private balcony’s and beautiful view windows. The dedicated full bathroom is complete with limestone detail and tub/shower combination.
-The spacious master bedroom suite is truly a sanctuary offering a gas fireplace and opens to a private terrace and spa. The spa like master bath is complete with a jetted tub with electronic shade, dual vanities, make-up vanity and walk-in closet with custom wardrobe system
-The guest bedroom wing (or children’s wing) offers an oversized family room (or optional 5th bedroom) with hardwood flooring and view balcony overlooking the picturesque outdoors. The bedroom offers hardwood flooring and an oversized walk-in closet with custom wardroom system. The stunning limestone full guest bathroom is complete with an oversized sink and bathtub/shower combination
- A large laundry room is conveniently located on the main living area complete with a front loader washer and dryer, wash sink and custom storage cabinetry
- Intricately designed custom lighting throughout provides the perfect ambiance for entertaining
-2 car attached garage with motor court offering easy guest parking
-This sought-after Ross location is only blocks to downtown Ross, the award-winning Ross School (K-8th) and the famed Phoenix Lake is only minutes away offering the most picturesque hiking and biking trails in Marin County
- Air conditioning
- Landscape sprinkler irrigation system upgraded and improved, including new smart sprinkler controller
- Added an EZFlow Fertilizer Tank to the irrigation system
- “Living “ roof top garden
- New spa cover
- Railroad tie steps and pathways added around the property and existing steps cleared
- Back patio landscaping improvements and extensive tree trimming, - Decorative fountain added to back patio garden
- Improvements to the HVAC system to provide balanced coverage around the home including an added 3rd HVAC zone
- Window treatments and screens added throughout the home
- Solar film added to the majority of the windows
- Two solar attic fans added
- Custom chair lift added to back stairs from the garage